Unique one of a kind property with multiple solidly-built homes, two large pole barns, and stunningly beautiful land. If this is what you are looking for, you really need to see it in person to take it all in! Main house has abundant usable space from the basement on up, though a few rooms still need finishing. Great views! There are also two guest houses - each over 1,500 sq ft. Each have their own kitchen, bathrm, laundry area, A/C and utilities. The largest pole barn has concrete floors, multiple bays, and a 35x54 loft area! Mature woods. Multiple ponds. Scenic fields.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Stove, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceiling Fans, Hardwood Floors, Natural Woodwork, Tiled Floors, Vaulted Ceilings, Dryer Hook-Ups, Washer Hook-Ups
- Radiant, Propane
- Breakfast Bar,Formal Dining Room
- Family/Rec, See Remarks, Sitting/Parlor
- Deck, Water Feature
- Asphalt Shingles
- Detached, Multiple
- Accessible Shoreline,Tillable,Tree Coverage - Heavy,High,Pond,Rolling
- Private,Drain Field
- From Ashland. South on Sanborn Ave/Hwy 112. Straight into Sanborn on Hwy E. Left on Four Corners Store Rd. Left to property set over 1/4 mile off the rd in the most scenic setting imaginable!
Property Listed By Blue Water Realty, LLC
The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. Duluth MLS / DAAR assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation. This property listing is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law.