4407 W 6th St is a 2 bed, 1 bath home in Denfeld with a 1 car garage, updated kitchen and bath, and gorgeous hardwood floors and natural woodwork throughout. Main floor bedrooms, bathroom, and laundry. An enclosed front porch leads to the living room with electric fireplace, the formal dining room, and the kitchen. The fully updated kitchen has stainless steel appliances, laminate flooring, quartz counter tops, and a nice exhaust hood over the stovetop. The updated full bathroom has tiled floors and new toilet and vanity. The basement has lots of storage space as well as a family room and office area. Vinyl windows, brand new water heater, furnace less than a year old. Outside is a fully fenced back yard, with a patio area behind the home, and an oversized 1 car garage off of the alley.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Stove, Refrigerator, Washer
- Garage Door Opener, Hardwood Floors, Natural Woodwork, Tiled Floors, Main Floor Laundry, Dryer Hook-Ups, Washer Hook-Ups
- Forced Air, City Gas
- Partially Finished,Den/Office,Family/Rec Room,Washer Hook-Ups,Dryer Hook-Ups
- Formal Dining Room
- Den/Office, Enclosed Porch, Family/Rec
- Fenced Yard - Partial, Patio, Porch, Gutter/Downspout
- Asphalt Shingles
- Landscaped,Underground Utilities,Level
- from W Michigan St, go up 46th Ave W, then R onto W 6th St. House is on the left.
Property Listed By RE/MAX Results
The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. Duluth MLS / DAAR assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation. This property listing is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law.